Who Can Visit a Patient
- A maximum of two healthy adults who are immediate family members or designated caregivers
- Siblings who are at least 14 years old and are supervised by an adult
- Healthy clergy members
Who Cannot Visit a Patient
- Individuals who are not immediate family members or designated caregivers
- Siblings under 14 years old
- Anyone who has any of the following symptoms: runny nose or nasal congestion, sore throat, cough or fever of 100 degrees or higher
Main caregivers are welcome at the bedside any time. Hours for other visitors are 10 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
If you have any questions regarding these restrictions, please speak with your child’s nurse.