Before Your Visit
- To avoid any delays on the day of your visit, complete registration online or by calling 1.800.KIDS DOC (1.800.543.7362, option 4) at least 24 hours before your visit.
- If you are unable to complete your registration prior to your appointment, please arrive with your child at least 15-30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Please arrive on time for your appointments. If you arrive more than 10 minutes late, your appointment may have to be rescheduled.
- Any medication your child is taking, as well as the name and phone number of your pharmacy.
- Your child’s medical records, lab results, medical imaging CDs and any other physician notes.
- Any referrals your insurance requires for testing or before seeing a pediatric specialist.
- Your insurance card and co-payment, which is collected at appointment check-in.
During Your Visit
Your child's first visit includes a complete medical history, physical exam and any necessary testing that can be done that day; this means your child's visit may last up to three hours.
Because we are an academic medical center, your child's complete healthcare team may include a fellow, resident or medical student.
After Your Visit
You may receive a patient satisfaction survey in the mail; we encourage you to complete it and tell us what you think.
For questions about your bill, call us at our direct phone numbers.